Read my Short Story; "His Hollocaust Survival Story" at

Inspired in true story events.

In 1930 he was a child in Poland, his home town. He was taken to a Nazy Concentration Camp, along with his mother, his father, his two brothers, and his younger sister. "I swore to live so I can avenge what they did to my mother, my brothers, and my little sister. She cried out my name so I can help her but I was hurt and held by the soldiers. I could not do anything. The make us watch. I will avenge my little sister!. "The place, the town I was born, and grew up in Poland, is in this old map only. It no longer exist!" "Everyone was sent to Berkinaw and Ashwits, everyone died there; the ones that survived the Hollocaust like me did not want to go back, only few returned to Poland, Germany, or Austria. I was taken in a boat to N.Y. since then, I never left the U.S." "Don't feel pity for me. I exist. Touch me!. I'm alive!." He exclaimed lifting his small wrinkled arms in the air, as if he was still a child happy to be rescued by the U.S. Army, so many years ago.


More of my writings at https://evelynrodriguez.wordpress.com 

Also Follow me at www.evelynrdz.wordpress.com
and www.evaluna0.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts